German Customer Service Agent
Packlink is a fast-growing global provider of shipping services and technology. We are building the best shipping platform for consumers and businesses. Shipping is complex and small to medium-sized companies need a simple solution. With our technology, they can ship with the carrier of their choice and deliver a premium service to their customers.
Packlink is looking for an exceptional German Customer Service Agent to join our support team in Madrid.
Being friendly and dealing with people everyday is your bread and butter and you possess a natural talent for solving people's problems and make them happy. Highly motivated and passionate about support, you will be responsible to help Packlink customers and to make a difference by going the extra mile and deliver a world class customer experience.
You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very solution driven.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist Packlink customers with their questions, issues or doubts.
- Manage customers' enquiries by Email, Phone and Live Chat.
- Coordinate communication with Couriers in order to provide a great customer experience.
- Provide clear and human answers to customers' requests.
- Committed in delivering solutions to difficult problems until the customer is fully satisfied.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in satisfactory manner.
- Be an example of professionalism when answering phone, emails or live chats.
- Identify and escalate issues when necessary.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate message responses.
- Be the Voice of the Customer by selecting and escalating customers' feedback proactively.
- Proactively and independently work to meet department KPIs.
- Shift: 5days p/week 8h p/day. Between, Monday to Friday and 9h to 20h.
This job is not for everyone. You
- Have a native level of German.
- Are a Great communicator, with exceptional writing skills in German and English.
- Have Experience with customer service is a plus, ideally within the logistics sector.
- Stay cool when facing difficult or stressful situations.
- Are Friendly, polite and patient, yet efficient and resourceful.
- Are not scared by technology and familiar with online customer service platforms.
- Are not afraid of challenges.
- Are a people person, communicative, calm and persuasive.
- Are team oriented, enthusiastic, self-motivated and quick learner.
- Are flexible to organize the workload and varying shifts with your team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Leave your suit behind; we're a t-short and converse kind of place.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- Salary range: 17.000€ - 19.000€.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: 10 languages, 15 nationalities working on the same place.
- Take your bday off and celebrate it the way you want it.
- Awesome Perks such as: Private health insurance, teambuilding events, free language classes & much more! A place where your impact counts.